Lower Back Pain Management
At some point in their lives around 4 out of 5 adults in the United Kingdom will experience lower back pain, for some it will be an isolated incident but for many others it may well become a curse that re-occurs and afflicts almost everything that they do
- 85% of sufferers experience non specific back pain, where the underlying cause is unknown
- Most sufferers (78%) have a relapse of symptoms
- Back pain is one of the main reasons for absence from work
- The majority of sufferers recover from a bout of pain within a few days or weeks
- There are many factors which can contribute to lower back pain and as many strategies to overcome it
As a Specialist Lower Back Pain Management Trainer (Premier Global L4 Diploma) I conduct an assessment of your case, looking at potential causes and the pathology of the pain, conduct a physical assessment including postural analysis and potential musculoskeletal imbalances. From my findings I would then devise a programme of exercise appropriate for it.
For more details on how I can help you and put an end to your back pain through the 'Lower Back Pain Management Program', please get in contact.